[Year 12 IT Apps] Data type for postcode

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:18:55 EST 2013

Fake post office codes? Crikey, now I'll be up all night wondering if the dead letter office has a postoffice code.

http://www.pio.gov.au/making-a-complaint/common-complaint-themes/lost-mail.php

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead