[Year 12 IT Apps] Students meeting outcomes

Stephanie POLAN pos at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 4 15:21:20 EST 2013

Good Afternoon Wonderfully Wise People,

I'm looking for your professional opinion on the topic of how much work a
student must produce in order to gain an S on outcome 2 unit 3.

I have a student that opened Access, created a table, created a query that
didn't do anything 'query-like' he did all the sorting and calculating
outside of Access.

Apparently this is enough to get an S.
This is my first year teaching year 12 and find this concept unbelievable,
I can not comprehend this.

Your professional opinion/coping strategies would be  much appreciated.

Steph Polan
--
Miss Polan
McKinnon SC