[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Design Review following from web authoring software

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Sun Dec 8 20:49:19 EST 2013

How exciting. On 60 minutes tonight-3D printing. Amazing.

sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au

Video on the front page.

Litsa. (:-)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph Girls'