[Year 12 IT Apps] 'Fun' exam revision activity?

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 23 09:21:40 EST 2012

Some of my good students thought the Mark Kelly ppt 'Surviving the ITA exam' was well worthwhile. The info on Q&A technique is applicable to all subjects for added benefit. (Thanks Mark if you are reading)

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
www.ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr