[Year 12 IT Apps] VITTA Practice Exams Indiscrepancies

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 18 13:52:00 EST 2012

Hi Benn,

The study design states for Unit 3 ITA that the data types are:

data types---> including text (string), number, date/time, Boolean (true/false)

I would go by the study design, not the text.

What naming conventions did you teach your students if I may ask?

Regards

David

David Howard
Head of IT & Learning Technologies
St Michael's Grammar School

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

Phone +61 3 8530 3272
Fax +61 3 9510 3161
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au