[Year 12 IT Apps] UTA U4O1 annotated visual report (AVR)

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 28 15:15:43 EST 2012

Hi all. The VCAA report on 2011 outcomes mentioned that the vast minority
of schools chose the annotated visual report option, but I have yet to
actually see what a good one actually should look like.

I've had a think about it, and have not had a lot of luck seeing how an AVR
could visually represent *strategies* for evaluating a solution and user
documentation.

Since I have not seen a VCAA model of what they think an AVR should look
like, has anyone got what they consider to be a jolly good example of an
AVR?

I'm quite curious!

Thanks in advance

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Secondary College, McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
--
My personal best for the 100 metre sprint is 11.9 metres.