[Year 12 IT Apps] Teaching year 11 IT and IT applications

Hutchison, Geoffrey G hutchison.geoffrey.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 15 10:17:10 EST 2012

Frankly, I find the notion of teaching yr11 and yr12 subjects in 1 class absurd and it trivialises the subjects.

Can only come from the bean counters.

Geoff
McGuire College

On 15/11/12 9:06 AM, "Roland Gesthuizen" <rgesthuizen at gmail.com> wrote:

I have a thought that I may need to 'flip' some of the things I am doing with some scaffolding to time-shift talks to both groups. Easy to say, tricker to do.

Have had a lot of luck this year breaking students into small groups and giving each team a googledoc to work with for chapter summaries and homework questions.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead