[Year 12 IT Apps] Teaching year 11 IT and IT applications

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:36:19 EST 2012

Thanks everybody for sharing this feedback. I have heard that I may need to run a composite 11 and 12 IT class next year. Going to be interesting.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead