[Year 12 IT Apps] NINE mark question??

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 16:23:54 EST 2012

I've normalised myself with a jolly nice Chardonnay, and my solution to the
question is at http://www.vceit.com/postmortems/2012ita/ita2012.htm
I've yet to proofread it for howlers, but it's basically finished.

And the normalisation question was a pig to work on. It took me 30 minutes,
with one or two false starts, to explain it halfway clearly. And I fear
even now it's not strictly accurate.
Dog only know how even the best kids coped.