[Year 12 IT Apps] 2012 VCAA Exam Chat

Ben Hines b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 13:56:44 EST 2012

I agree mark, Q19 was the one, that had my thinking and pulling hair the most out of the Section A. Some of my kids went for D based on your approach of "if you are going to guess go for the longest option". I'm hoping that works in this case. Option B is tempting since it has 'recovery' in the answer....

Q19 is yuk though, that's for sure!

Ben Hines

Ben Hines
Mathematics and ICT Teacher