[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA/SD exam totals

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 12:42:46 EST 2012

I'm enjoying my post-reports glow by having a good ponder.

While it's good to see the SD exam total mark settle down to a nice round
'100' (after years of odd numbers like 89),  I wonder why ITA is still out
of 90.

Is SD harder because it has 10 extra marks to earn?  :-]

It seems to be a strange inconsistency.

Next study design, maybe!

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."