[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 4 Outline

Cameron Ross C.Ross at balcombegrammar.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 1 10:40:26 EST 2012

Hi Jarrod

I will be using this timeline that I was able to get from VITTA last
year.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Cameron Ross

VCE IT / Maths Teacher

389 Nepean Highway, Mt Martha 3934

Tel: 03 5970 1100 Fax: 03 5974 2755

Email: c.ross at balcombegrammar.vic.edu.au

www.balcombegrammar.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by
the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Balcombe Grammar School.