[Year 12 IT Apps] OT policy management software

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 09:12:58 EST 2012

Hi, Do any schools use policy management software to help with compliance of policies and procedure.
Email me off list if you can recommend any such software.
Thanks

Philip Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar
Sth Maddingley Rd
Bacchus Marsh 3340
Ph 5366 4893
Fax 5366 4850
Email: pikep at bmg.vic.edu.au

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.