[Year 12 IT Apps] 2012 VITTA Conference: Reign of the Cloud

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:00:43 EST 2012

Some great sessions, I have my name down for a swag on the Monday.
Looking forward to catching up with the rest of you at #vitta2012

Regards Roland  (Not teaching ITA this year but enjoying year 11 all the
same :-)

On 19 July 2012 17:06, Fay Richardson <fay at vitta.org.au> wrote:

> ** **
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Don’t miss out *
>
> There are so many quality presentations and hands-on workshops to choose
> from that focus on VCE and VET IT.****
>
> ** **
>
> *Sessions include:*
>
> 1210 Kevork Krozian – VCE IT Software Development – Key knowledge and
> skills****
>
> 1216 Alison Wall – The revised VCE VET IT program – for implementation
> from 2013****
>
> 1312 Mark Kelly – Surviving the VCE IT Applications exam****
>
> 1512 Paula Christophersen – VCE IT – strengths and weaknesses****
>
> 2221 Peter Nash – VET Forum – IT, IDM and Cisco ****
>
> 2222 Anthony Sullivan – VCE SD U4O2 – elaboration key knowledge and skills
> ****
>
> 2314 Adrian Janson – VCE SD – 1.5 years in!****
>
> 2503 Peter Wakefield – Getting into VCE VET Interactive Digital Media****
>
> ** **
>
> …and many more fantastic sessions. ****
>
> *Check out the program <http://www.vitta.org.au/documents/item/484>*
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *Don’t forget to see the latest ICT innovations in products and services
> for schools in the Expo:*
>
> Adobe Theatrette – Tips and Tricks with PEPE, InDesign and Dreamweaver****
>
> Celluverse Experience combining art, maths and science for a digital
> experience in the classroom****
>
> Colin Gover and Marina View TV from Auckland, NZ****
>
> ** **
>
> Register <https://www.secureregistrations.com/VITTA2012/> now.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> See you there.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority <br>
> Teachers Association Inc <br>

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead