[Year 12 IT Apps] Language documentation all in one place

Michael Ha Michael.Ha at pegs.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 20:28:40 EST 2012

Thanks Colin,

You should add it to the IT-Apps Social Bookmarking site that Jarrod Robinson created for us:

http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech

Regards,

Michael Ha
Physical Education & Information Technology
Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School

On 30/08/2012, at 8:18 PM, Colin Sutton <oz.sutton at gmail.com<mailto:oz.sutton at gmail.com>>
 wrote:

Hi all

Found this on one of the emags (Webdesigner Depot) I get:
http://dochub.io/#css/

<http://webdesignerdepot.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=629d7697cf7444ce87d925a95&id=3a4041ce63&e=d7c01a0282>

DocHub<http://webdesignerdepot.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=629d7697cf7444ce87d925a95&id=791a50b164&e=d7c01a0282>
 is a great resource for finding documentation for whatever programming language you need. It currently includes CSS, HTML, JavaScript, DOM, jQuery, PHP, and Python. You can either search or browse through the properties, making it very easy to find whatever information you need.

May be more useful for SD, but I don't subscribe to that list.

Regards

COLIN SUTTON
Contract ICT/Maths Salesian College Chadstone