[Year 12 IT Apps] Collaborative Bookmarking

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 16:07:28 EST 2012

Sounds like a good idea, Jarrod.

People can post here too (for those who prefer the old way), and also at Diigo.
Let's give it a try.

On 28 August 2012 12:00, Robinson, Jarrod J
<robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
> If one thing is true of this list, there is a wealth of great articles
> constantly flowing from regular contributors. The idea just occurred to me
> that it would make so much more sense to be also bookmarking these
> articles as they come in via a social bookmarking site such as Diigo.
>
> If your keen to join this far superior means of bookmarking than the
> traditional via your browser. Then join can join the group at
>
> http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech
>

> If your unfamiliar with social bookmarking, then please check out the
> video below
> http://www.commoncraft.com/video/social-bookmarking
>

> Look forward to seeing others join and help organize and categorize the
> great content we get via this list
>
> Jarrod
>
> Roland, Im sure you will echo me with your support for Social Bookmarking
>

> Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist
--
Your word for today:  A tittle is the dot on the letter "i"