[Year 12 IT Apps] website hosting sites banned

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:34:47 EST 2012

Thanks Jarrod, I had forgotten about that. Must revisit it again. I notice
that my drop box space limit just doubled by uploading (and then deleting)
some photos from my smart phone when I plugged it in. Some kind of
photosharing promotion. Now I have oodles of space.
Regards Roland

*Roland Gesthuizen* | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College
Acacia Campus | T +61 3 9798 1877
www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au
On 13 August 2012 13:01, Robinson, Jarrod J <
robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> Although maybe not entirely what you are after, Im a big fan of self
> hosting via http://pancake.io/ It uses HTML files saved in a dropbox
> location
>

> Jarrod Robinson
>
> Boort District School
> Malone St
> Boort
> Vic
> 3537
>
> (03) 5455 2201
> 0407343055
>

>  <http://www.twitter.com/mrrobbo> <http://www.thepegeek.com/>
> <http://www.youtube.com/user/jazrob86> <http://www.diigo.com/user/mrrobbo>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=44897185&trk=tab_pro>
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email
>

> On 8/13/12 12:41 PM, "Margaret Iaquinto"
> <Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au> wrote:
>
> >Fair enough. At least I've got siteground unblocked. And... Creative
> >Contingencies was not blocked at all. Interesting.
> >

> >Margaret Iaquinto - ICT Coordinator
> >St. Leonard's College
> >163 South Road, Brighton East, Victoria 3187 Australia | phone [+61 3]
> >9909 9529| fax [+61 3] 9592 3439
> >Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au | www.stleonards.vic.edu.au
> >
> >Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
> >http://www.codetwo.com

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead