[Year 12 IT Apps] itapps Digest, Vol 90, Issue 15

Bretag, Michael M bretag.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 10 14:35:06 EST 2012

Hi Mark

Just replying to your exam advice.

What are the main instructional words that appear in the ITA exam? In your powerpoint, you list the following

List - give names of things
Explain - give reasons
Suggest - give a judgement, often with reasons
Describe - give detailed information on what something is like
Justify - give reasons to defend a judgement

Would there be any other words that appear in the exams?

Thanks

Michael Bretag
Glenroy College

Message: 2