[Year 12 IT Apps] When to establish evaluation criteria?

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Tue Sep 13 17:57:16 EST 2011

Hello Mark and others

I agree its a point worth noting, however, I'm not sure it's a point worth arguing about now. My real concern was that people don't get the idea that somehow it's optional/unclear as to where it goes - page 16 is very explicit.
As for what I personally think, I don't think it matters except to say that a) yes, its debatable as to where it should go, and b) in the real world that people keep talking about, frameworks like  the PSM are not rigid black and white. lock-step structures, but guidlines that help us ensure that we cover all bases, so I'm not sure we should get hung up about where exactly the SD places a particular task (unless of course it's completly out of whack).

Regards
Robert T-A