[Year 12 IT Apps] Sample ITA Questions

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 10:46:35 EST 2011

The only other way to work thru expected answers with students is to use past exams in conjunction with the examiner's report.

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Martin Luther King Jnr