[Year 12 IT Apps] Facebook privacy article

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Fri Oct 28 16:40:06 EST 2011

Yes, an interesting read and after having been to the STASI Musuen in Berlin earlier this year (seems a life time ago now) it's not hard to see why the Germans in particular have concerns about the accumulation of personal data. It's scary how even the most trivial pieces of information can be used against people, and even scarier when it becomes a huge mass of data accumulated in one place about a whole lot of people. And personally I don't think it makes any difference whether its owned by the state or a private company.

Regards
Robert T-A