[Year 12 IT Apps] Puts down the rifle...

Michael Torsello (Mr) torsellom at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 08:39:56 EST 2011

Yes mark, that was my first thought too.

But isn't all correct and accurate data manipulation based (is evident)
on valid data?

With Thanks

Michael Torsello

Director of Computing

St Margaret's School, Berwick

Berwick Grammar School, Officer

Ph: (03) 9703 8111

P Save paper and trees. Do you need to print this email?