[Year 12 IT Apps] Puts down the rifle...

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 13:51:51 EST 2011

I'm reading the paper now.

Section A looks pretty free of rabies.

I have put the gun down after reading the normalisation question...  Thank
Dog sanity prevailed on that one!

Damn that ERD question - three marks and they had to draw an entire diagram
from scratch!  Grrr.

The 8 mark question appeared, as we expected.  And it was approachable.

Overall, I think I might give the dog a bone.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.