[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 Spreadsheet Macros

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 28 13:47:50 EST 2011

They are not, as far as I can tell, even mentioned in the key knowledge or
key skills. I often get my kids to suggest where macros might be useful
(e.g. jumping from one sheet to another) even if they don't actually
implement them (e.g. your network permissions are really rigid and forbid
macros.)

Certainly nothing complex is needed.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.