[Year 12 IT Apps] Prep for U4-O1

Paul Golub golupau at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 26 17:25:24 EST 2011

It is big. I remember last year giving 9 x 45mins = 405 mins. but I think there was more to do as there was 3 sections worth a total of 60 marks. So I'm not sure how much time to give this year. I feel 405mins is too much but there is alot to do.
That's why I wanted to know what others think.

Paul Golub
Santa Maria College
50 Separation Street
Northcote 3070