[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 26 17:12:39 EST 2011

Looks great will have a play
Thanks Sam

Frank Russo
Monterey SC

________________________________
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of SAMANTHA MITCHELL
Sent: Tuesday, 26 July 2011 4:58 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Sorry, should have provided the link: http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Regards, Sam

________________________________
From: SAMANTHA MITCHELL
Sent: Tuesday, 26 July 2011 4:55 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List

Hi,

We use 'Wink' (open-source) to create a flash 'tutorial' embedded in an html page. We then link these to 'Help' buttons/macros on the spreadsheet.

It is a small program which is very engaging and easy to use - I highly recommend it (there are two tutorials in the help menu).

Cheers,

Samantha Mitchell

Mildura Senior College