[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 25 09:07:14 EST 2011

Hi John

I don't include PDF in the class "onscreen documentation."

PDF is usually static and meant to be printed. It usually lacks many of the
active features of onscreen user documentation such as animation, video,
colour, sound, hyperlinks, menus, search facilities: the things we normally
associate with websites and multimedia products.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au