[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA U4O1 task 1 weighting

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 25 08:42:39 EST 2011

Hi all.  I'm curious how you are weighting the parts of task 1 of U4O1 : the
SS/dB component versus the onscreen user documentation.  I'm planning 40/50
for the solution and 10 for the user doc.

Neither the study design nor the the assessment handbook allocates or
suggests marks for each component.  What are you doing?

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.