[Year 12 IT Apps] (no subject)

Michael Torsello (Mr) torsellom at stmargarets.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 21 13:25:48 EST 2011

May I ask my esteemed colleagues about the user documentation element of
U4O1?

I know the level of user doc is affected by the complexity of the DB or
SS solution but how deep are teachers expecting this doc to be?

I remember from years past that these 6 points were usually sufficient
to cover the outcome requirements.

1.       How to open the solution.

2.       How to enter new data

3.       Hoe to change existing data

4.       How to save the changes

5.       How the publish the solution (modern take on "printing the
solution")

6.       How to exit the solution

Basic steps with screen dumps was sufficient back then. Is about the
same expected this time round, just electronically?

With Thanks

Michael Torsello

Director of Computing

St Margaret's School, Berwick

Berwick Grammar School, Officer

Ph: (03) 9703 8111

P Save paper and trees. Do you need to print this email?