[Year 12 IT Apps] Help needed

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Sat Jan 29 08:18:15 EST 2011

Hi Mark

Print to canvas use inkjet to print on to A4 canvas sheets - do  a slightly less than a5 picture put it on the same page twice and print and frame with cardboard frame - one copy for student to take home and one to put on wall. Canvas is not tooo expensive, black cardboard frames are cheap. See art teacher for supplies of canvas - perhaps Zart art.

Use photoshop to make picture if students are advanced or illustrator or fireworks

Else get students to use digital cameras and take own pictures and print them in monochrome onto canvas.

Alternatively

get them t o use mobile phones to make a five minute movie, edit it, burn to dvd x2 and take one home to parents.
use bluetooth  to get out of ph
create script in advance and do it under pressure - some avant garde movie makers have gone down this track to provide gritty reality

Good luck and make sure that what ever you do YOU enjoy so that the students enjoy

Andrew Shortell
Heidelberg Teaching Unit in 2011