[Year 12 IT Apps] A quick update on the Nelson Cengage Info Tech resources

Raus, Jana Jana.Raus at cengage.com
Tue Jan 25 16:47:58 EST 2011

Dear IT colleagues,

After receiving several queries on where we are up to, I thought I'd post a quick update here about the Nelson Cengage Info Tech resources:

*         The Units 1 & 2 Information Technology textbook is out now with booksellers

*         The Units 3 & 4 IT Applications textbook is nearing the end of the printing phase and all stock will be air-freighted to booksellers in the first week of February. (This is a big improvement on our previous release date which was in early March.)

*         The new Info Tech website at www.nelsonnet.com.au/infotech<http://www.nelsonnet.com.au/infotech> is now live, and will replace the old one. To access the restricted teacher content, please read the instructions below, which are also repeated on the inside covers of the textbooks.

A big thank you to everyone on the author team, to Paula Christophersen for all of her wise counsel, and to everyone on this list who has taken the time to provide me with feedback on these resources.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line at jana.raus at cengage.com<mailto:jana.raus at cengage.com> if you have any queries.

Good luck to you all with the beginning of the school year!

All the best,

Jana

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CBBCAF.9ED52AA0]<http://infotech.nelsonnet.com.au/>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CBBCAF.9ED52AA0]

Jana Raus
Publishing Editor, Special Projects
Cengage Learning
Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
(t) 61.3.9685.4145 | (m) 0466 207 230 | (e) jana.raus at cengage.com<mailto:jana.raus at cengage.com> |(w) www.cengage.com<http://www.apluspub.com.au/>