[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam setting panel

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Sat Apr 16 18:15:00 EST 2011

I returned to teaching in Victoria in 1983, at Mirboo North, and then moved to Traralgon. Involvement in exam marking was very difficult from there cos of the travelling distances and times. So I did not get involved.

In 2005 I moved down to Ashwood in Melbourne and was accepted as a marker for IT. Retired at the start of 2006, but have been marking IT since then. Have also marked Physics and been a Sitter/Vetter for Physics.

All a fantastic experience.

So give it a go folks.

Thanks for that email Roland.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired) OOF, GOM