[Year 12 IT Apps] Entity-Relationship Diagram - Unit 3 Outcome 2

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 4 10:58:31 EST 2011

Hi Ben

It matters if students can't decode the relationships because an unexpected
notation is used.  I'm just researching ERD notations and have found these
so far:

   - Chen
   - IDEF1X
   - Cachman
   - Martin / IE / Crow’s foot
   - Min-Max/ISO
   - UML

The exam had better stick rigidly to the notation in the sample questions!

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

All generalisations are false, except this one.