[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam setting panel

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 2 23:00:32 EST 2011

now what is that term again

freedom of information?

is that part of the course?

:-)

Mark Scott

________________________________
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Andrew Shortell [shortell at get2me.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:59 PM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Exam setting panel

lots of people will know but it is not meant to be publicly revealed
that was tyhere is (hopefully) no untoward pressure on those people about the exam and about what is on the exam

remember that vcaa has the world record ( or nearly) for the most secure year 12 exams

btw:  my email server does not like the fact that email comes from another server with my address in it!  and it puts little things in the header to alert other servers that it is not happy...
esp when i hit reply rather than making a new one!

Andrew

Andrew Shortell
Heidelberg Teaching Unit in 2011