[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE ITA Study Design U3O1

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 11:31:37 EST 2010

Valid point Joyce.
It could also be interpreted as explain..."logically / physically" too..which would further deepen the interpretations possible.
Also, quite a bit of that content is 'similar' to some of the units covered in the Cert 3/4 in I.T.(and more!)

At this stage I dont think we're running ITApps here in '11 so twill be interesting to observe how teachers run with the new design and outcomes next year. We may come back on deck in '12 with SD instead of Apps.  Who knows...

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.