[Year 12 IT Apps] McKinnon classes 2011

Mann, Warrick D Mann.Warrick.D at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 10 11:17:00 EST 2010

Hi Brendyn,

Year 10 are semester based

U1-4 are year

Word Processing got cut @ 6 students (Using Word and basic Office)

Data Processing (Excel and Access) got cut @ 3 students

Cheers

Warrick

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Brendyn Hancock
Sent: Friday, 10 September 2010 10:52 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] McKinnon classes 2011

Warrick

Are these numbers for term/semester/year based classes?

Brendyn Hancock

ICT Manager

Nagle College

PO Box 507

BAIRNSDALE VIC 3875

p 03 5152 6122 ext954

f 03 5152 6220

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College. < http://www.nagle.vic.edu.au>