[Year 12 IT Apps] PSM

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 10:27:27 EST 2010

A couple of thoughts about the new PSM that I'd like clarified...

1. Testing is listed under the development phase, but its description sounds
like *informal* testing. Is formal testing, including user acceptance
testing, now not examinable?
2. Since implementation is never mentioned, what phase of the new PSM would
it apply to, or is it not examinable?

Thoughts?

O, and there are a couple of niggling errata:

1. At the end of the "Design involves..." first dotpoint, it refers to
"mocks up" which would more conventionally be "mock ups".
2. On a pedantic note, under "Development involves", second dotpoint, says
"data is entered" when it should be "data are entered"

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.