[Year 12 IT Apps] 20 things I learned

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 22 07:51:49 EST 2010

I find people's thanks useful when they describe why the resource benefited
them.  Such information may make me investigate leads I'd previously not
thought worthwhile.

On 21 November 2010 20:11, Ross Algie <ralgie at mcmedia.com.au> wrote:

> Is it not possible to direct the ‘Thanx’ and other assorted cheezes
> directly to the sender, rather than through the list? I’ve raised this query
> before but apparently in vain.
>
> And; yes the delete button is always handy, but that’s not the point is it?
>
> Cheers
>
> Ralgie
>
> MSC

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.