[Year 12 IT Apps] Keyboard Swipe and Security

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:13:29 EST 2010

You have timetabling to do? Crikey!

They nearly squashed me this year with assessment and reporting on top of a
reduced time allotment. I am now on a first name basis with the school
cleaner, learned many Greek phrases. Hope that you manage to figure out the
blocking grid. When users grumble, I often remind them that free choice over
subjects and rooms is over-rated anyway. Bought me time ..
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6XEQIsCoM

Hang in there mate ..

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au