[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O1 spreadsheet vs database survey (Mark KELLY)

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 12 11:39:24 EST 2010

Yep. Thanks for confirming. I'll have to sort out permissions...

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

My cow died on this day two years ago.  I know because I noted it in my
dairy.