[Year 12 IT Apps] are we in the cone of silence or ...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 10 09:09:40 EST 2010

First reading with a student...
hmmm,
typical 'open to interpretation' on a few qns for me!.

But, careful reading of the qns I found was vital in this paper. My boys made some silly errors simply as a result of not THOROUGHLY reading the qn. eg. the ss qn in the first section. The key there is in the written part at the top of the page..it STATES where in the ss to look..but my boys missed the key words. My guess is the data was generated by a lookup type formula in the cells.(soln: opt D from memory)

havent been through the whole paper yet..still focussed on submitting my VET docs to my RTO at this stage..

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.