[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O2 KK09 (for 2011) - disaster recovery

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:30:24 EST 2010

(laughing) wish they would grieve first, shutdown Moodle and the network in
memory for a day etc before they dig out passwords from the safe. Disaster
recovery plan needs to schedule in some quiet time, soft music over the web,
candles around the file sever, sing songs of past triumphs, pipelore (ala
The Hobbit) etc.

Regards Roland

PS: I am the bus driver .. these thoughts just make me nervous when others
drive the bus. ;-)