[Year 12 IT Apps] Sessional work at RMIT city campus

Bill Oldham Bill.Oldham at vu.edu.au
Fri May 21 22:43:12 EST 2010

Yep. Office 2003!

Regards, Bill Oldham

-----Original Message-----
From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Mark KELLY
Sent: Fri 5/21/2010 8:39 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Sessional work at RMIT city campus

Office 2003?  Office *2010* is in beta release!

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Bill Oldham <billo at kew.hotkey.net.au>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Some sessional work of 6 hours a week is coming up at RMIT in mid June for
> foundation studies class (Intro to Office 2003). Contact details are below.
>
> Regards, Bill Oldham (Sessional teacher at RMIT and VU Adult VCE program)

> The computer class is as you know starting 17 June and runs to the end of
> January 2011. It is Mondays 1.30-4.30 and Thursdays 9.30-12.30.
>
> We'd be looking for someone who knew the computer stuff and who was also
> sensitive to the needs of young ESL students.
>
> I'd be happy to receive CVs elaine.henry at rmit.edu.au  0025 4891 and have
> you
> know of people who might be interested I'd be glad if you were to mention
> the class to them.
>
> cheers
>
> Elaine
>
> Elaine Henry
> Manager
> Post Compulsory Education Programs
> School of Education
> RMIT University
> Building 51, Level 5, Room 512
> 80 Victoria Street
> CARLTON.   VIC   3053
> Ph.  9925 4891
> Fax. 9925 4469

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Korma: the philosophy that what you get out of a curry depends on what you
put into it.

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.