[Year 12 IT Apps] sac2

George Ciotti ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 12 15:59:28 EST 2010

With all due respect, what you¹re effectively saying is that after all your
experience you wont provide Andrew with one of your SACs? Or one of the SACs
that you may have gotten from someone else in the past and successfully used
in your class?
I would give you one of mine if I had one Andrew but I am in the same boat
as other first year ITA teachers. It seems to me that SACs that others have
used successfully in the past or indeed are using currently are few and far
between. Not any on the VITTA unless you¹re doing the Software SAC, heaps of
those!

The big question is why? I would have thought that by now there would/should
be plenty. How many ITA teachers are there out there?

If you don¹t mind Andrew, I wouldn¹t mind looking at the ones you have.

Thanks in advance.

George Ciotti

-->
The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782