[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA new design - ITA U301 KK06

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 29 15:00:38 EST 2010

Hi Leanne.  Yes, there were some close calls, especially with the
recycled/adapted outcomes.  It depends how close each KK matched - few were
identical, some matched major criteria, some only bore a superficial
terminological familiarity.

I didn't think in that case that they were basically the same thing.  I did
ponder on it, however  ;-)

Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards
Mark