[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE study design - a different topic - I promise!

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Sun Mar 28 23:25:42 EST 2010

It would be great if we could get a wiki started for this Study Design.

Rather than each one of us building our own resource list and breaking
down the knowledge and skills for the study design independently, a wiki
would be great!

Any chance we could hang it off the VITTA server Adrian?

Margaret

Janson, Adrian A wrote:
> OK.  Nuff said!  Everyone regrets at least one of their posts and the
> rest of you have deleted them all anyway!
>
> What I would like to do is to encourage a discussion about the study
> design here so that as you are reading through it, you can get
> suscinct answers to your questions - or raise topics that would be
> ones that would be good for resource development or PD.  There are a
> number of experts that subscribe to these lists, such as the
> examiners, members of the study design writing team, text book
> writers, PD presenters, VCAA employees (and of course, Paula
> Christophersen).  We are all willing and eager to answer your questions!
>
> Bring on the discussion,
> Adrian Janson

> opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from
> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying
> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
> are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
> Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au> - VITTA Victorian

Margaret Lawson

Konstant Kaos Designs

ABN 50 523 597 927