[Year 12 IT Apps] K-12 Horizon Report - request for submissions by March 15

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Mar 11 11:49:23 EST 2010

Hi all,

Some of you may remember Dr Kathryn Moyle - she gave a keynote at the
VITTA conf a few years back.  She's in the international advisory group
for the K-12 Horizon Report 2010.

They've put out a call for examples for the report...  Does your school
have any tech pilot program or implementations in the following areas?

Time-to-Adoption Horizon:  One Year or Less
   * Cloud Computing
   * Collaborative Environments

Time-to-Adoption Horizon:  Two to Three Years
   * Educational Gaming
   * Mobiles

Time-to-Adoption Horizon:  Four to Five Years
   * Augmented Reality
   * Thin Film Displays

How to Participate
If you know of examples we could include, please use the brief web form
at http://go.nmc.org/horizon-example-project to tell us about them. We
ask for a title, a URL, and a one- or two-sentence description; you also
will need to select which of the six topics your example falls under.
The process takes about two minutes.

Read below for more detail - see the attached preview report... and get
your submissions in by Monday March 15th.

cheers
Donna