[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Sample Data for Database

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 8 22:39:11 EST 2010

Maaate, you do yours differently dont cha!

Here's an idea for data...Mr.Millers Lolly Shop!   Lots of types, sizes, colors, brands, prices. Bulk or single orders, Cash and Credit customers. Retail and Company sales orders. Local and National.  Special orders for parties with delivery fixed price depending on size of order. Discount for certain sized orders.
There ya go...hows that for a ripper idea.

Hey hang on a mo'...thats a great business idea...hmmm, maybe I should just whip up a quicky business plan, ring my financial guru, speak to the bank manager and rent a shopfront...

Oh, gee..am I getting carried away...ahh, perhaps just a tad!!

Must be that long weekend...to much coffee again...lol .

Hope that idea helps you Paul.

Kent.