[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt Charts

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Sat Mar 6 15:44:36 EST 2010

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kent Beveridge
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 1:51 PM
  Subject: RE: [Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt Charts

  Gardening and a Spade??

  Now I've heard everything Mr. Kelly.

  But, I do understand the point you are getting at....(I have a grin as am typing this..)...

  hmmmm,, being Pedantic, the 'tool' is the spade, or should I say, Gantt chart..ie a tool for mapping progress that is.  Now, gardening...perhaps a little harder but I guess it can be seen as a series of tasks which bring pride at completion!
  Whatcha think...did I get it right...do I get the elehant stamp sir????  hehe..

  ps Mark, is there a new lot of QAT's for 2010?  I like the ones I got last year.  Seems the Froggy one has one of my students 'challenged'. Also, other students who saw the picture first noticed the beautiful teeth that frog has and might I add, I wish mine were that perfect too! The solutions I got on some of the others were most impressive I must say. The restuarant one with the wine and soft drink and meal quality limits was done well by my student last year.

  Kent.