[Year 12 IT Apps] IT Lecture Notes have moved

Brett Groves groves.brett.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 8 15:39:48 EST 2010

The IT Apps Lecture notes are not downloading at present. 9Meg PPT comes
down as 80Kb and won't open.

Other than that thanks for sharing this site Mark, personally you have
saved my bacon more than a few times over the last two years of 12 IT.
It's great stuff and very much appreciated.

Brett Groves